Dental Services in
Twin Falls, ID
Taking good care of your teeth and gums is an important part of life. A beautiful smile not only looks good, but it is also an indicator of your overall health. Studies have shown that systemic illnesses, such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes, are directly linked to oral health complications like periodontal (gum) disease.
At Summit Dental Care, our goal is to help you maintain excellent oral health and improve your overall quality of life. Our services include preventive, restorative, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry. If you’re in need of any professional dental treatment, you’ve come to the right place!
A large part of our practice involves family dentistry. We take great pride in treating every member of the family, from infants to grandparents! These treatments are often simple and straightforward, designed to prevent potential problems. We offer the following general services:
- Dental cleanings, exams, and oral cancer screenings
- Pediatric dentistry including dental sealants
- Care and maintenance for periodontal disease
- Laser dentistry for maximum accuracy and precision
- Treatment for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMD)
- Comfortable Night Guards and Mouthguards
- Sleep apnea treatment including oral appliances
A routine appointment typically consists of a professional cleaning and check-up exam. We may also recommend an oral cancer screening for adults, and fluoride treatment for children. If we notice any instances of tooth decay or gum disease, you may need restorative treatment.
Restorative dentistry is designed to fix any problems you may have with your teeth, gum tissues, jaw, and bone structure. We offer several replacement solutions, such as:
- Dental fillings, crowns, and bridges
- Dentures including complete, partial and custom
- Natural-looking dental implants
- Inlays and onlays to treat cavities
- Simple and surgical tooth extractions
- Gentle root canal therapy
A dental implant is a small titanium post that we surgically embedded into the jawbone. The implant serves as the root component of a prosthetic tooth. Once the implant is in place, it will fuse to the bone during the process of osseointegration.
Osseointegration allows the implant to support a restoration against the strongest forces of your bite. For this reason, dental implants are widely considered to be the next best thing to your natural teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry has grown significantly over the past few decades thanks to advancements in technology and technique. Cutting-edge equipment allows us to improve the size, shape, color, and overall appearance of an unsightly tooth. The cosmetic services we provide include:
- Professional teeth whitening solutions
- Beautiful porcelain crowns
- Dental veneers and bonding
- Invisalign® clear aligners
Schedule Your Appointment
To learn more about the services we provide call (208) 733-9999 and schedule your appointment now!