Dental Implants in Twin Falls, ID
Restore Your Smile at Summit Dental Care
Living with missing teeth can damage your self-image and your ability to eat and speak naturally. Dental implants are made to look and feel like your natural teeth so you won’t have to worry about maintaining a special diet or any additional maintenance that comes with other restorations. Best of all, with proper care, they can provide you with a lifetime of healthy smiles.
The Security of Dental Implants
Until recently, there were limited treatments available to replace missing teeth. Patients were required to replace restorations every few years which was costly and inconvenient. At Summit Dental Care, we offer various dental implant procedures to restore the function and beauty of your smile.
During the dental implant surgery, an implant is affixed to your jaw which acts as the tooth’s roots and creates the stability and durability that’s only achieved with this procedure. With dental implants, you’ll get the most out of your smile without the slippage and messy adhesives that come with dentures.
The Dental Implant Process
The dental implant procedure can be completed within a few steps, including:
- Initial consultation – One of our knowledgeable Twin Falls dental implant providers will examine your oral health to ensure you’re an excellent candidate for the procedure.
- Surgery – Your implant, or implants, will be affixed to your jawbone.
- Healing process – Over the course of several months, your jawbone will naturally fuse to the implant to increase its strength and durability.
- Restoration Placement – After healing is complete, we’ll place your final restoration. We’ll customize your crown or denture to look just like your natural teeth
- Follow-up appointment – During your follow-up appointment, we’ll examine your mouth to ensure everything is healing properly and there aren’t any areas of concern.
The dental implant surgery process varies depending on the type of implants you receive. If you’re missing several teeth or don’t have sufficient bone density for traditional implants, our dentists may suggest All-on-4® dental implants or removable implant options such as those supported by a bar or snap-on balls.
Utilizing these techniques, we can replace an entire arch of teeth using just four to eight dental implants.
All-on-4® implants and implant-supported dentures are typically more affordable and won’t require a bone graft prior to the procedure. During your consultation, our dental implant providers will discuss your treatment options to help you decide what’s best for you.
Dental implants offer you an incredible, long-term solution for replacing your missing teeth. Call Summit Dental Care in Twin Falls, ID at (208) 733-9999 to schedule your consultation today.